Real time analytics, app like look and feel and an all new project management module, the new version of SAP Business One is ready to drive digital transformation amongst SMEs. Officially announced last year, SAP Business One 9.2, version for SAP High-Performance Analytical Appliance (HANA) is now available on-cloud as well as on-premise for general use.
Here is what the latest version promises to deliver:
- Intelligent analytics- to make the data for distribution available to the smaller firms who want to run live.
Analytical forecast is now possible and will be displayed with rapid dash-boarding functionality by the new update. This will help in effective material resource planning, which is a critical area of concern for most businesses.
- New Project management Module- to help in monitoring the progress of tasks and stages, including all project-related transactions, documents and resources.
- An app-like interface- give real time access to all business functions integrated with SAP Business One.
- Better Prioritization- Using the real-time processing power of HANA, users would now be able to forecast product demand based on history, enabling prioritization of opportunities.
- Browser Based Access- Also new in version 9.2 of the software is browser-based access to the ERP system. Which means that users do not need a remote desktop to access information when they’re on the move.
Update, reinvent and digitalize most of your business processes and products and enjoy the power of SAP Business One 9.2.