Is SAP Business One the right solution for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)? To answer this question, let us further discuss some more questions.
- Are you using different software applications for different departments?
- Do you find any communications gap between manufacturing and sales or between any other departments?
- Do the HR, production, administration, sales, and marketing teams are having difficulties in collaborating on new ideas and development?
- Does the staff duplicate effort? Don’t you think it will be more effective as well as productive if everyone looks to the same set of information?
- To study financial data, do you have to raise a request to several individuals?
SAP B1 is a Business Management Software, which is especially designed for small and midsized businesses handles multiple tasks through a single application. Which means, that now you do not need to look at N number of systems to get an accurate picture of data as well as there is no need for you to be more proficient at several different applications.
Why SAP B1 is so important?
SAP B1 is developed for small and midsized businesses that allow you manage every aspect of your daily operations. The best part is it is affordable, user-friendly, and easy to implement.
SAP B1 helps you and your staff in the following ways:
- Seamlessly integrate all key business processes and allows you to streamline your operations.
- There are features, like automatic alerts, workflows, and providing responses to customer needs. It helps you in proactively controlling your business.
- With easy-to-use customization tools, you can easily customize SAP B1 as per your requirements.
SAP B1 allows you to access critical business information instantly. It is a comprehensive application that covers all core operations and provides you detailed insights about your business so that you can take key decisions for its growth.
What are the key features provided by SAP B1?
- This application handles every critical business function very smoothly. You can easily stay on top of your business and increase profitability. The SAP B1 application is so user-friendly that the non-technical users can also use it without hesitation at the time of implementing new functionalities (if required).
- You can easily access latest information, which will definitely be accurate as well as relevant. It comes with unique features, such as Drag&RelateTM that allows you to instantly place information and transactions in desired formats. This way you can easily perform what-if analysis.
- It is seamlessly integrated with external applications also, such as MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Since, you can easily generate reports and analyze them, it helps you to take decisions instantly.
- SAP B1 application is flexible and adaptable to meet your current and future business needs. You can easily tailor the application as per your needs. For example, you can easily prioritize the fields, data types, policies that you need to take on the first hand.
- When you have all the critical information in front of you, then it becomes easy to differentiate your customer service. How can you achieve this goal? Well, by keeping track of who they are, their needs, the products and services they are currently using, etc.
With the help of SAP B1, you can easily connect all the departments that are using the same base and data to get the desired results. This way there will be no communication gap between departments and they can easily collaborate regarding new ideas and development.
All in all, it will be a good decision if you go for SAP B1 for SMEs!