Multi-national chemical company dedicated to creating value through profitable growth and maintaining a position as the foremost leader in the field of chemistry. By leveraging innovation and cutting-edge technologies, the company actively pursues new market opportunities with a commitment to environmental protection and social responsibility.
Before: format constraints in existing software, challenges in ascertaining market demand for products
- Agricultural Solutions company was looking to simplify forecasts for 15K products
- Legacy, standalone software for chemical industry was in EU standard
- Unable to upload on FTP and make accurate decisions
- Process inefficiencies and delay in time-to-market due to lack of accurate insights
Why Salesforce & UBSdigiCloud?
- The largest chemical company in the world embarked on a transformation of its sales volume planning and forecasting to enable sales teams to meet challenges better and be able to spend more time generating revenue for the business.
- They chose Salesforce due to its capabilities to reduce costs, boost sales efficiencies and offer real-time insights on the go.
- UBSdigiCloud had expertise in not just Salesforce integration but also Heroku (platform as a service from Salesforce) to download from FTP and insert data into salesforce.
After: seamless management of product and distributor-wise forecasting for 15K products
- Forecasting and target – product-wise as well as distributor-wise in Salesforce.
- They achieved agro-distributor onboarding automation
- Easily managed farmer events/meets from one integrated platform – Salesforce.
- Enriched their CRM with Heroku, Sales Cloud and Community Cloud to deliver a high-quality customer service experience, thus building customer retention and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
Better forecasting reports to stay on top of market trends and ahead of competition.
Drive revenue through smarter decision-making.