Next-generation Publication Automation
Outmaneuver uncertainty in the digital age with our end-to-end publication transformation expertise. Take advantage of the latest technologies to bring down publication times, enable multi-format publishing and thrive in the digitized world.
Publication Enterprise Limitations
The world of publishing is witnessing a major transformational impact buoyed by the rapid adoption of e-readers, tablet computers and print-on-demand technology. Other roadblocks include:
Rewrite publishing industry
paradigms with modern enterprise solutions
Uneecops can help publication companies to scale up easily and cost-effectively as they adapt to fast-paced industry developments and business requirements. Introducing our latest publication IT solutions - ERP, CRM, Analytics and Cloud.
Manage an array of publication processes with a single ERP solution
With SAP Business One or SAP S/4 HANA Cloud ERP, our customers no longer have to worry about the money flowing in the author’s direction. The multilevel discount mechanism ensures that the benefits are extended to each level, as defined by the management.
- Achieve real-time visibility of your available stock
- Track inventory based on author, ISBN, edition, language, series no./volume
- Manage dynamic schemes based on discount matrix
- Create group-based warehouse for specific tracking
- Production and operations process management
- Circulation and logistics management
Drive faster decisions with publication analytics solutions
Optimise your publication business’s value for all readers by tapping into advanced analytics and insights. Easily make purchase analysis based on author, title, publisher etc.
- Get quality check insights at individual and multiple stages of production
- Use data to approve or reject Raw/Semi-Finished/Finished Goods
- Analyze production cost estimate and management
- Perform direct and indirect cost calculation at the production order level
- Generate royalty analysis report
- Get your hands on provisional cost sheets live on analytics dashboards
Build strong connections with CRM that matter to you audience
Access, store, and track reader’s data in real-time. Our CRM solutions help redefine traditional processes and establish a hybrid model that balances the print and digital versions of publications to suit the specific content needs of the target audience.
- Sales and marketing analytics for publishers
- Rights, royalties and contracts agreement management and calculation
- Create meaningful connections
- Maintain popularity within existing readers
- Gain more readers with authentic interactions
Simplify editorial workflows, communications, and file storage with cloud solutions
From tagging and labeling to archiving and storing publication content for retrieval and assessments – everything can be done much easier on the cloud.
- Store publication data on cloud
- Manage your content with ease
- Centralized publication storage repository
- Data privacy and security
Strategies that help publishers bring their content to life
Proven methodology, industry experience and technical expertise are our ingredients for publication enterprise’s digital transformation success.
Uneecops works closely with the client team to meet their strategic business demands. The implementation covers solution areas such as defining and categorizing sales processes such as export, book fair, specimen etc, and managing sales opportunities specific to sales employees.
The solution also covers achieving production cost estimation & management, performing the quality check at individual/required stages of production and churning out royalty analysis reports and extensive sales and purchase analysis whenever required.
Offering a modular, scalable and configurable platform that gives small and mid-size businesses the benefits of improving the publication process across the organization. We also provide adequate software training and managed services to ensure seamless user adoption.
We are backed by the
Read about our transforming pharma affairs.
Explore business affairs and recent technological advancements in the pharma space.
Want to know more
Explore to dig deep to see how we help you build intelligent enterprises.