Shape the future of your chemical business with modern technology
Support GMP requirements, advance inventory management and supply chain management while complying with strict industry standards. Leverage Uneecops’ modern tech to increase production volume, improve workforce safety, better understand evolving business needs as well as quickly respond to market dynamics and trends.
Limitations of the chemical industry
Chemical companies/manufacturers are required to constantly identify, collect and communicate information on the hazards posed by chemicals with a clear listing of hazards, including its reactions, behavior with fire, health, environmental factors and other such factors.
Conquer chemical company challenges with IT solutions
Uneecops offers modern chemical IT solutions such as ERP, CRM, Analytics and Cloud. All our offerings are aimed at helping chemical companies harness complete innovation and transform their processes.
Power your intelligent chemical enterprise with ERP software
ERP software empowers chemical businesses to take a leap forward and achieve process harmonization. You can serve customers better, adhering to all quality, safety, and compliance requirements.
- Create, update and ensure the ongoing environment, health, and safety (EHS) compliance for your products with MSDS
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- On-Premises Distribution Management (OPDM) for bin and container management, stock movement, goods issue and receipt management including material assignments
- Simplified process for making, quality testing, approval, and distribution of safety instructions
Achieve efficiency and quality improvements with data insights
Establish next-generation business operations by applying intelligence, data innovation and analytics technologies. Make your chemical business safer, more sustainable and profitable with better decisions.
- Analyze chemical composition and usage parameters
- Find materials (FG) cost estimation based on purchase and production data history
- Define the future price and cost of all finished goods
- Plan well in advance of all materials and resources based on MRP and BOM lot size
- Maintain records and log management (RLM) by capturing the log data for analysis, audit, issue resolution guidelines
Target-driven chemical formula and product development
Drive digital and chemical business automation while reducing cost-to-serve by putting the end-customers at the center.
- Sales performance management
- Single customer view
- Marketing automation from lead to loyalty
- Omnichannel commerce management
- Product formulation and recipe development based on popular demand insights
Take your chemical business to the cloud
Accelerate intelligence, innovation and enterprise value at scale and speed with the full promise of our cloud solutions.
- Easily manage stock at multiple locations
- Automate bin allocation and drill down to each container level
- Receive usage report, hourly production report and batch completion detail on the go
- Get access to all MIS and reports from price variance report, stage-wise valuation report, party wise total purchase to sales order reports at your fingertips
Chemical business transformation strategies
Our formula for chemical enterprise future-proofing is here!
After analyzing and ideating your technology and industry-specific needs, our experts perform a detailed assessment of your business requirements and examine various options before arriving at the conceptual architecture. Using industry standards and our proven global delivery standards, we design a transformation solution.
Further, focusing on quick wins and agile execution, our team follows dispensing process, retest process, master stability schedule, batch-wise cost estimation, stage-wise yield calculation, QC analyst allocation, user role validation and define routing for operations or stages in your automation software.
We also go one step further and help ensure operations run efficiently, and decision makers get the answers they need—when they need them by helping them to apply filters, cleanse, and enrich structured and unstructured data residing in silos, thereby impacting productivity and bottom line.
We are backed by the
Stay tuned with our course of events
Want to know more
Explore to dig deep to see how we help you build intelligent enterprises.