Whether it is procuring raw materials, dealing with food distributors, maintaining the food quality or keeping costs low, the food and beverage industry has a lot to handle. Explore how all this and more can be managed by F&B ERP software.
Meat & Poultry, Fresh Produce, Vegetables & Fruits, Milk, Milk Products, Spices, Sweets, Chocolates, Confectionary, Organic Food, Sea Food, Sauces, Cold Drinks, Beverages and more – Today’s food and beverage industry is among the largest industries in the world. While everything seems yummy and sugar-coated when served, what goes into making the F&B industry a success matters. To drive innovation, manage recipes, plan properly, simplify processing, check the quality and adhere to regulation, there is a need for smart Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
There are various F&B brands available in the market, so it is necessary to provide them with comprehensive, regulatory, and flexible business management capability as per their unique needs. Food & Beverages ERP Software is the best way to plan for all food-related activities- from bulk manufacturing to short cycle produce.
If you want to control the costs of food, then you need to get the visibility of your company’s processes under one view. F&B ERP can help manage the inventory recipes, food safety, sales & purchase order process and production regulation.
extraordinary 360° value with
Here are some of the features of Food & Beverages ERP Software –
- Helps optimize marketing campaigns
- Enables inventory management with real-time visibility, geolocation and expired date tracking
- Improves food safety and integrity with supply chain traceability
- Traces and manages raw material sourcing and procurement on-time
- Ensures seamless compliance with tax regulations for all food or beverage products
Now that you are ready to adopt an F&B ERP software solution, which software to rely on? Market leaders and leading F&B brands rely on SAP Business One. SAP B1 offers multiple key traceability solutions to automate, secure and interpret valuable data, enabling safer, sustainable, efficient and transparent supply chains. It collates real-time information, enabling food businesses to track the complete product journey from ingredients to the consumer.
SAP Business One for food & beverages industry- The Preferred ERP solution
With SAP Business One for food & beverages industry, you can instantly access key data for better decision-making and get a 360-degree view of your F&B business to respond quickly to customers’ queries and address critical challenges easily.
Reasons why your F&B businesses need SAP Business One:
- Oversee quality throughout different stages of the manufacturing process
- Boost production efficiency
- Decrease cost and risks
- Better the supply chain management procedure
- Easily handle accounting and finances of all purchases and sales
- Evaluate operational performance
- Reduce wastage and avoid raw material shortages
- Hassle-free inventory management
- Maintain food quality throughout the process
- Deliver superior-quality products at the right price and at the right time
- Gain customer loyalty and repeat business
- Achieve end-to-end business functions traceability
- Full control of your business with real-time insights into production, sales and distribution
- Forecast sale orders
Do you want to improve your food and industry business’ operational intelligence, ensure product safety, mitigate risk, increase consumer trust and engagement? Then SAP Business One is the right solution for you. We recommend hiring a trusted, platinum SAP Business One implementation partner who can help you with migration, cloud hosting, technical queries and managed services. With a good team and SAP Business One, your food & beverage business will be able to taste the ultimate success!