Volatile global economies and ever increasing demands from the consumer segments have made it imperative for Oil and Gas companies to up the ante. Be it production, supply or finance, Oil and Gas companies need to integrate their processes to become fast and more efficient. In this background more and more companies are looking for enterprise technologies to improve their operations and reduce risks.
Here are some key features that you must consider while evaluating an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for Oil and Gas industry.
- Monitoring of daily sales and consumption is terms of quantity and values.
- Complete tools management (maintenance and tracking).
- Monitoring of fuels as per different fuel station wise/ dispenser wise.
- Daily input/output reconciliation
- Bulk billing
- Customer complaint management
- DG set monitoring
- Real time report processing
With the help of a robust ERP in place, you can achieve significant improvement in business outcomes like:
- Reduce inventory tracking time from 4 man days to 1 hour per week.
- Simplified credit and outstanding sales monitoring.
- Quick, calculated decisions on time.
- Overall reduction in administrative losses.