The start of the new financial year is a good time to contemplate your finances and make the best investment decision. Regardless of sector or industry, you are in, embracing the emerging technologies and trends is a critical and important move.
Today’s most successful organizations are the ones that understand and quickly adapt to the new dynamic of business. They understand the risk of running in a legacy mode and operating in a still environment. There have been various instances that clearly demonstrate the real impact of investing and digitizing your business environment.
In this blog, we will talk about the quick benefits of automating your business with SAP Business One in the upcoming financial year 2020. We will also dive deep and put across a series of questions to help you decide why it is important to make a digital move before the next financial year 2020.
Some important questions necessitating the need for digitization
- Is your current software system causing performance bottlenecks and is the cause of delays and frustrations in your workplace?
- Is your software maintenance cost outpacing the value it provides?
- You are clueless about the inventory lying in your warehouse and their location
- Can you quickly view real-time reports, check inventory, manage sales, purchase orders on the go?
- Are you tired of keeping up with multiple software systems to manage every business function?
Few Top-Line Benefits of automating your business with SAP Business One
Automating every task- There are hundreds of small tasks that must be carried out smoothly for the smooth functioning of a business. The ancillary chores are a tad time-consuming yet vital aspects of the business. SAP Business One is designed to take the burden of many of these tasks off your shoulders. This means you can focus more on strategic tasks. The software also helps businesses automate different business functions. From sales processes to procurement to warehouse and accounting integration, it takes care of all. With this newfound ease of running your business, all users can seamlessly work together toward achieving the same goal.
Here are a few specific business areas where SAP Business One is benefitting-
- The procurement team can resolve issues faster with respect to purchase order, good receipts, returns and requisitions requests.
- For warehouse managers, it is now easy to plan their purchases and know the exact inventory status
- Finance teams can use ERP can improve their business planning and easily close their books
- Salespeople can track sales opportunities and lead activities hassle-free.
- All business professionals can access information on the move, anytime and anywhere.
- Marketers can understand their customers like never before with timely and actionable insights.
These are just some of the benefits you can enjoy from investing in SAP Business One. Over the long run, many benefits will multi-fold, adding up to much greater ROI.
Getting started with great ERP
With in-built business intelligence functionality, it becomes simpler to understand market trends and know customers’ wants and needs. The software use data mining and works well for companies who need quick time insights on competition and other valuable data on the fly. The smart ERP also makes it simple to track customer interactions, prioritize leads and significantly mitigate the likelihood of losing a customer.
Now is the time to stop wasting your efforts on data entry and maintain heaps of excel sheets. Businesses from all verticals are actively investing in SAP Business One for managing every aspect of your operations. From financial management, accounting, financial reporting and analysis, banking and reconciliation, customer management, sales, and opportunity management , SAP Business One has it all.
Let’s Meet You in Person
So are you planning to bring SAP Business One before the next financial year 2020? Let’s talk in person. Uneecops is Asia’s #1 SAP Business One partner rendering end to end services to clients over the years.