SMEs are the backbone of economy yet they are always confronted with multiple challenges. Be it market competition, reporting, stringent budget, compliance, resources or more – there are many challenges to overcome. As small and medium enterprises are the future of business, catering to their needs and challenges becomes pivotal. Let us take a look at some of the specific industry challenges and discuss the problems of SMEs.
How ERP can be instrumental in solving the problems of SMEs:
1. Manufacturing Industry Challenges – The Indian manufacturing industry is facing increasing complexity in production processes, raw materials procurement and space constraints amidst rising customer expectations. Handling huge amounts of data and getting actionable insights into logistics, cost accounting, supply chain, etc. are top challenges.
Plus, the COVID-19 pandemic made the” business online” concept a compelling trend as social distancing demanded contactless transactions. This made manufacturing e-commerce SMEs struggle to compete. One solution was to close down, and the other was to digitalize to compete.
The Solution – ERP for Manufacturing Companies – ERP for SMEs came as a rescue effort for the manufacturing enterprises to get relieved from management and run all activities in real-time. Also, ERPs are not expensive or complicated. Manufacturing SMEs could employ people with minimum IT skills to run the business processes. ERP for manufacturing industry enables the organizations to:
- Deploy robust and enterprise-ready ERP software
- Streamline your core manufacturing processes
- Meet today’s and future business demands
- Enable data-driven reporting and decision-making
- Quickly identify and act on new opportunities – anytime, anywhere
2. Pharma Industry Challenges – Pharmaceutical companies played a major role in COVID-19 and also set records by developing effective vaccines. As the pharmaceutical industry continues to grow, they face challenges like:
- Tracking medicines
- Managing GMP compliance
- Process integration and streamlining
- Quality testing and records
- Software to support R & D for data analysis
The Solution – ERP for Pharma Companies – Your pharma business needs an all-in-one software solution to track data, control batch testing and improve efficiency. With ERP for pharma industry, you can benefit from the following:
- Automated production
- Process control
- Quality and production report creation
- Report analysis
- GMP compliance
- Real-time BMR and BPR management
3. Trading Industry Challenges – The trading industry is witnessing increasing demand to manage all functional activities. This includes stock management, stock transfers, categorizing items, performing receivables and aging analysis, tracking sales orders and invoices.
SME directors and managers of the trading industry need to be savvy about how they plan their operations – time used to complete admin tasks, such as payroll, accounting and inventory planning, could be better spent identifying new opportunities for business growth.
The Solution – ERP for Trading Industry – ERP for trading businesses makes tracking and managing goods in the pipeline easier. This automated system can efficiently manage the leads from the suppliers or manufacturers. The advantages of ERP implementation for trading enterprises include:
- Inventory management
- Purchase order management
- Sales order management
- Financial management
- Budget management
- Supplier management
- Return management
- Freight management
While we have highlighted a few industry challenges and ERP solutions, it is clear how important ERP is in today’s era.
Especially for SMEs, ERP is like a blessing in disguise.
Now, among even more complex problems for SMEs is choosing the right ERP and ERP implementation partner.
Take Control of Your Business and Transform With Uneecops Business Solutions (UBS)
UBS is one of India’s leading ERP software companies, rendering exact business solutions to grow your business. We offer ERP for SMEs and help them overcome their pressing business challenges.
And not just pharma, trading or manufacturing, we specialise in offering ERP to a wide range of industries – to various sectors and niches. Food & beverages, dairy, construction, retail, automotive, packaging, electronics, jewellery, chemical -name it, and we simplify it.
Automate your Business with ERP. Are you ready?
Redefine business management, reinvent the digitalization experience, take a step ahead in productivity and achieve game-changing business outcomes. Do this with UBS and ERP!