SB Packagings is the manufacturer of flexible packaging material, both mono-polymer and multi-layered, in form of rolls and bags. SBP is the largest manufacturer of PE Bags in India and has a large variety of bags for different applications including Food and Hygiene products. With over 50% share of the hygiene packaging market in India, the company boasts of being the largest supplier to companies like P&G, J&J, Unicharm, Noble Hygiene, KC, Walmart, Future Group, Tata Tea, ITC, Dabur, Unilever etc.
Before: legacy software lacking intelligence and innovation to increase productivity levels
- Being the largest packaging supplier in India, South Asia, Middle-East and Africa; S.B. Packagings needed a centralized platform that could mitigate its production and raw material costs
- SAP Business One offered a unified platform across multiple locations and departments rendering greater control over order traceability, production planning and accurate MIS report generation
- Optimizing print per cylinder, tracking raw material consumption, bill of materials and stock details for each item was becoming a challenging task with the legacy system
- Disconnected systems were creating errors and inefficiencies in processes
Why Salesforce & UBSdigiCloud?
- The largest chemical company in the world embarked on a transformation of its sales volume planning and forecasting to enable sales teams to meet challenges better and be able to spend more time generating revenue for the business.
- They chose Salesforce due to its capabilities to reduce costs, boost sales efficiencies and offer real-time insights on the go.
- UBSdigiCloud had expertise in not just Salesforce integration but also Heroku (platform as a service from Salesforce) to download from FTP and insert data into salesforce.
After: integrated departments increased Productivity to manifolds
- The accurate stock details on the go enabled timely response to the customers
- Controlled and accurate management of cylinder amortization was possible with SAP Business One
- Accurate Manufacture Resource Planning (MRP) and Production Planning and Control (PPC) management aligned with the production process improved finished product quality
Improved productivity and reduced cost by optimally using a cylinder with SAP Business One
Track Raw Materials
Provision to track understock and overstock on the go