With more and more businesses moving their ERP to the cloud version, it’s becoming evident that there is worldwide attention and momentum to move your business to the cloud. There is no doubt that the adoption levels of the cloud have significantly risen over the years. If you believe that cloud is just a marketing term used by companies to sell their software then it’s time to understand that the cloud has clear benefits that are hard to resist.
Here are various reasons covered which states why your optimal business solution rests in the cloud.
Reduced Time of Deployment and Enhanced Cost-Efficiency
The deployment time of a cloud-based model is much shorter as compared to on-premise. You can easily scale up or down as the need arrives. On-premise usually takes a long time to implement and thus, the ROI could be much lower than that of on-cloud in the long run.
- Cloud-based ERP systems have a low implementation cost as opposed to the traditional and hosted model. Also unlike legacy software which have higher costs for confined space to store sensitive data, cloud solution facilitates users to pay only for the storage that they want to use.
- There is no hardware setup, meaning the program can hit the ground running without the business experiencing system downtime.
- Server maintenance is eliminated; meaning the dependency on the IT department is also alleviated.
- Software additions and upgrades happen in the cloud without any downtime. Going to the cloud means a great sigh of relief and saved costs.
So, there is no need to squeeze out every last minute of juice from your aging system when the deployment to the cloud can be made easier with simplicity. All the costs we typically incur with system upgrade are outweighed while dealing with a Cloud ERP.
Specially Designed for Today’s Millennials
Flexibility is the key in today’s modern workplaces. Cloud-based ERP is designed to empower employees with the freedom to work comfortably anytime and anywhere. With this, employees are not restricted to desktops or heavy corporate laptops; but can access information from their own devices easily.
- Cloud ERP allows employees to answer immediately to a query or just about anything when away from the workstations.
- Staff can also update apps as soon as they connect without any hassle; as there’s no VPN or any other formalities required to log in.
Higher Security of Data
- The Cloud model offers a secure gateway for remote access that avoids any probability of falling into the wrong hands.
- The sensitive information is secured which means there is no chance of data loss, data breach, or theft. Higher availability, disaster recovery plans, and proper data backup ensure that your data is safe and sound.
Assortment of benefits
The compelling benefits of Cloud ERP are replete with:
- Faster deployment and cost-efficiency
- Higher operational speed with minimum manual effort
- Regularity of updates without affecting the workflow
- Flexibility to scale up or down easily
- Ease of handling data with added security
With cloud based ERP offering so many benefits, why even think about an on-premise option? Get in touch with Uneecops today and accelerate your move towards cloud ERP implementation.