Pune-based Indian multinational and technology-driven global leader in metal forming, operating across eight manufacturing locations worldwide. With a strong presence in sectors such as automotive, power, oil and gas, construction & mining, locomotive, marine, and aerospace, the organization is the world’s largest forging company. Their extensive manufacturing facilities in India, Germany, and Sweden position them as India’s largest manufacturer and exporter of automotive components, as well as a leading chassis component manufacturer globally. Esteemed customer base comprises virtually every global automotive OEM and Tier 1 supplier, recognizing the need for complex and comprehensive business management.
Before: Document heavy and manual processes
- The leading forging company in India produces made-to-order products, which requires streamlining inquiry qualification criteria.
- The acceptance and proposal process are document heavy. With input from 10+ departments and a complex costing algorithm that requires real-time details, the company was looking to incorporate customer intelligence into the new product development process to maximize business opportunities.
Why Salesforce & UBSdigiCloud?
- Salesforce CRM is has the superpower to bring marketing, sales, commerce, and service functions together in an organization – on one digital ecosystem.
- UBSdigiCloud implemented Customer 360 view, a cheatsheet covering account pulse for the sales team to efficiently conduct customer meetings.
- We offered guidance and suggestions to gain a unified and collaborative perspective of the company’s customers.
After: Customer 360 helped rev up revenue with better forecasting and customer pulse
- Our team deployed qualification criteria to connect different departments for easy collaboration for proposal preparation.
- The costing tool was automated, NPD and tender qualification criteria were implemented and market trend analysis for marketing was digitized with QlikView integration.
- Optimized their RFQ process to reduce regret and losses.
- In sales, they consolidated their business plans into a single, Salesforce-based platform, providing a unified view and enabling improved forecasting for revenue numbers.
Improved proposal speed and cost forecasting
The client experienced improved proposal speed and cost forecasting with Customer 360 and QlikView integration.
Achieved top-line growth
With customer visit recording, they could drive top-line growth and undertake strategic decision-making.